Paila Marina

Hi friends, the food that I like the most is fish and shellfish, especially the paila marina, I like the taste of the sea and its food quality that its ecosystem has.

I don't think that seafood has a negative impact on my health since I try to eat fresh products and almost always cooked.

I also told you that I was sick to my stomach, I had a bacterium that caused a gastric ulcer, the disease was due to poor nutrition but not shellfish, it was due to eating undercooked red meat. Now I am taking care of my diet, eating healthy and almost vegetarian.

I share a photograph of the paila marina, it is a typical Chilean dish that is offered in all the traditional markets of the country. I usually eat paila marina when I go to Calbuco.

Greetings.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Painting

Proyector portátil