Proyector portátil

 Hi friends, in the field of technology I have a bad relationship with some social networks like instagram and now blogger, they are a platform that I do not use, I find them fome and they also take up a lot of time. I do like facebook a bit since it is more closed in friendships there nobody can insult you so easily. The mobile phone, the laptop along with the internet are almost indispensable technological objects in my daily life, they serve me in many things, especially in information. I have nothing else to add, I'm tired, it's been an exhausting week, I don't have much time, since I work and study like many, but anyway, that's life.

I'm tired.I had forgotten that my favoritetechnological object is the portable projector, I am fascinated by cinema andespecially classic movies, so for me the projector is an object that helps mecreate a small cinema in my house.

 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Painting

Paila Marina